DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Online Gambling Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global online gambling market is expected to grow from $58.9 billion in 2019 and to $66.7 billion in 2020 at a growth rate of 13.2%. The growth is mainly attributed to COVID 19, due to which populations are confined to home during the lockdown and have free time to participate in several free and paid leisure activities including online gambling. The market is then expected to reach $92.9 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 11.64%.
The online gambling market comprises of revenue generated by remote gaming activities by means of the internet using desktop and mobile devices. The market includes gambling establishments developing online sports betting, casino, bingo, lotteries, and poker games, among others.
Technologies such as Blockchain, IoT and VR are changing everything in every field including even how one can gamble in an online casino. Virtual Reality and VR Headsets have gained a lot of popularity in recent years and are revolutionary addition to the world of online gambling. With VR, one can actually enter into a virtual casino and play all the games without having to travel. However, fraud and cheating was majorly concerning the users in online gambling. A lot of online casinos and online gambling sites have been accused of not being transparent and hiding their internal workings and the methods for their dealings. These concerns can be addressed using blockchain technology. With blockchain technology, everyone will be able to see exactly what is going on behind the scenes. This will help in preventing fraud and greatly increasing the trust people having these online gambling sites. These technologies, therefore. have biggest impact on the online gambling market.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider online gambling market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID- 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID- 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
The online gambling market section of the report gives context. It compares the online gambling market with other segments of the online gambling market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, online gambling indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Online Gambling Market Characteristics
3. Online Gambling Market Size And Growth
4. Online Gambling Market Segmentation
5. Online Gambling Market Regional And Country Analysis
6. Asia-Pacific Online Gambling Market
7. China Online Gambling Market
8. India Online Gambling Market
9. Japan Online Gambling Market
10. Australia Online Gambling Market
11. Indonesia Online Gambling Market
12. South Korea Online Gambling Market
13. Western Europe Online Gambling Market
14. UK Online Gambling Market
15. Germany Online Gambling Market
16. France Online Gambling Market
17. Eastern Europe Online Gambling Market
18. Russia Online Gambling Market
19. North America Online Gambling Market
20. USA Online Gambling Market
21. South America Online Gambling Market
22. Brazil Online Gambling Market
23. Middle East Online Gambling Market
24. Africa Online Gambling Market
25. Online Gambling Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- 888 Holdings PLC
- Bet365 Group Ltd.
- Betsson AB
- William Hill PLC
- GVC Holdings PLC
- Kindred Group PLC
- Sky Betting & Gaming
- Stars Group Inc.
- Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC
- Paddy Power Betfair PLC
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Online Gambling Market
27. Online Gambling Market Trends And Strategies
28. Online Gambling Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b3oabw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.